Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy....


So Bolivia's filly is a trip. She had more attitude than any foal I have ever met....










But, at about three weeks, she started shedding her foal coat, and got ITCHY. Major attitude change.....


















I wish there was a FEH for weanlings because she is FANCY.....! Yumm. Can't wait until she is old enough to show!









Skipped the AECs.... just couldn't justify the time, expense, etc. when I've got so much else going on. But we're signed up for a dressage show (wait listed, but hopeful!) at 2nd level this weekend, and then Jones is going to CHP, Revi will run at the Ark, and then I'll be deciding where Jones will move up to Novice....woot!

He jumped a bunch of Novice xc fences winning the YEH at the Ark in August (with an 81!) and I think he's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment